As you know from my past blogs, video has become an incredibly important part of your content marketing strategy. Not only does it create a better user experience, it also can lower your bounce rates. It’s been proven that visitors will stay longer on your site when video is part of your content.
What I like about it is that it creates more of an interactive sensory experience for your visitor and it’s a great medium to tell a story. From a strategy standpoint, video is easily shared with just one click.
Our customers’ preferences about the way they want their content delivered seem to change daily. The essential truth is that they want more interesting content served up in different ways and that leads to more engagement.
This post is a product review of Snagit, an on screen capture software that will help you to make your own screen share videos. You can capture images, record video, and also send your captures.
Here is a video overview of Snagit so you better understand their capabilities:
My Overall Ranking: 98% (out of 100%)
- Easy and intuitive to use and program set up is simple and fast
- They have a wide variety of capture methods available
- You have the ability to create custom screen captures
- A nice editing feature is the ability to add new images, called stamps, onto your screenshot
- You have the ability to resize, annotate and add special effects
- It’s cost effective for the high-quality videos
- Snagit is a light program and creates small files so it won’t take up much of your hard drive
- They offer a full online tutorial on how to use the product, as well as a forum
- 24/7 customer support
- They also offer a 15-day free trial
- I initially was a bit confused, until I watched the step by step online tutorial
- It’s a paid service, but you do get a 15-day free trial
I will admit that I initially imagined creating my own videos was going to be very difficult and take a tremendous amount time. I’m so glad to admit that I was wrong!
Using Snagit has been a pleasure and it has really increased my productivity and my creativity. I highly recommend that you try out this product to make your own videos.
It’s well worth the money…Think of it as an investment towards the success of your online affiliate business. If you would like to share your experiences with this product or other similar video software products, please fill out the comments section below.
Related Article: The Top 11 Free Writing & Visual Content Marketing Tools